BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS Thank you for choosing to book with Casa Guardia. We look forward to welcoming you to our Bed and Breakfast. By making this booking you are entering an agreement with us. Please read our terms and conditions of booking below. Your electronic acceptance of terms and conditions will serve as an agreement to these terms.
* Your privacy is critical to us. Any data collected during the course of this booking will be confidential and not shared with any third party.
* Reservations are recommended. The price includes accommodation and a full breakfast and is subject to local taxes. A deposit of one night’s stay is required to guarantee reservations. The final payment is due at check in . Kindly notify us immediately if there is any potential change in your booking.
* Cancellations must be received at least five days in advance of the reserved date for the return of the deposit.
* Non-availability of Accommodation – We would only cancel your stay if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would then refund your deposit in full. Our liability would not extend beyond this point.
* Check-In is between 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Check-ins later than 7:00 p.m. must be requested in advance of arrival day. It is much appreciated if you will notify us of your estimated time of arrival. Please call or send a message the day before or morning of arrival.
* Check-Out is at 1:00 p.m. Please return your room key(s) to one of the Staff. A $25 charge will be assessed for lost or missing room keys. Remember to obtain a copy of your final paid invoice.
* Room occupancy limits are specified for each room (with the exception of an infant crib). We welcome children and can provide by prior arrangement and free of charge, a high chair, and a travel crib. We do ask that you provide all your own crib bedding. Casa Guardia is, however, in no manner child-proof for toddlers or children. For guests bringing a child, the child is to remain under the guest’s full and complete control and supervision at all times. The guest accepts full and complete responsibility for their child’s behavior and will not hold Casa Guardia liable in any way and will indemnify and hold Casa Guardia harmless.
* Pets cannot be accommodated.
* Casa Guardia is not responsible for your valuables.
* Casa Guardia is a NO SMOKING establishment. No smoking is allowed in the building or within 50 feet of windows or exterior doors. Evidence of smoking in or near the Bed and Breakfast may result in a $100 cleaning fee.
* Noise should be kept to a minimum. Casa Guardia is a peaceful property. Noise must cease during the following hours: All nights from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
* Consumption of Alcohol is allowed. Guests abusing this privilege, as determined by Casa Guardia, will be asked to leave immediately without a refund.
* The Kitchen is restricted to staff use only, for the health and safety of our guests.
* The burning of any type of combustible is not allowed in the guest room(s) or on the premises. This includes, but is not limited to, candles and incense.
* Damages and Breakages are the responsibility of the guest. Please take care when staying on our property. We ask that you do report any incidents when they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may if the damage or breakage is significant.
* We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss, or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees.
* Casa Guardia reserves the right to terminate the balance of any guest’s stay without refund for any behavior that is in violation of the above Conditions, or that disrupts the operation of Casa Guardia. Guests asked to leave will be charged for the entire reservation. Other fees may be assessed related to missing or damaged property, cleaning fees, loss of room use fees as appropriate and determined by Casa Guardia.